Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dreams and hopes.


To graduate with honours. 


A home of my own.


BMW X6.
hopefully it is still available in the future LOL
which is very unlikely.


VW Camper Van!
(my dream car too.. lol)


Pa..Pa..Pa..ri..sss
The City of Love.
as what they called it.


Maldives Island
Definitely heaven on earth!


Jeju Island, South Korea.
Another heaven on earth.


A room full of books!
(I might just sleep with the books! lol!)


A wardrobe of my own. 
forgive me for displaying men's wardrobe here. lol couldnt find any more better than this. 
hehe


Home theatre
and that is one hell of a TV!
I want!

All the things
I ever wish and hope for. 
Please God, make it a dream come true for me.
Amin!

and lastly,


Kim Hyun Joong.
*faints

Lee Min Ho.
*dies.


Kim Bum


Lee Jong Hyun & Lee Jung Shin
Awh my spare-parts at times.
Don't worry,I'll still love you both equally.
hahah! 

CAN I JUST KEEP YOU ALL 
IN 
MY POCKET?
TEHEEEE
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment